Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Brand New Embossalicious Folders!!!!

Have you seen the new Embossalicious folders?!  Just lovely!  My design features the 6" X 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Ornate Bufferflies.
This card had no coloring and no stamping - oh my! :o)


 I ran the folder through my eBosser onto a piece of A Little Bit Oriental - Papercrafting Collection - Luxury Designer Paper Pad and also Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 


I rubbed a Delicata Rich and Radiant GoldenGlitz ink pad (coming soon to Crafter's Companion!) gently over the piece of white to catch the embossed design.


A tip on saving paper/cardstock...next I cut out one of the butterflies with a circle die cut near the center of the embossed piece for my focal point. I trimmed the design paper and leftover piece of embossed white layers for an A2 size greeting card.  I edged the white pieces of my design with the gold ink pad.



After all the ink dried, I adhered all the layers of the card. Sheena's design paper is two sided. I decided on the flip side after positioning it next to the gold. I love choices!  You can see the embossing on the design paper in this photo.


On the inside I added a small version of the butterfly that was left over on the scrap embossed piece. I cut it out with a small circle die and layered over the design paper.


Crafter's Companion has had several new releases. For more ideas, be sure to pop over to the Crafter's Companion Information Blog, as well as visit the Crafter's Companion DT members.  You can see their latest designs by clicking on the names on the left side of my blog.

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!