Thursday, May 31, 2012

One more Beer....



This is Rhonda with Hat. She just cracks me up. :o) I made this card for the AI challenge this week - Seeing Spots.  My card was inspired by Maria's card for the challenge. You can see Maria's card, and all the Design Team's lovely creations, at the Art Impressions Blog.

I stamped Rhonda onto Cryogen card stock with Memento black ink. I used a multiliner to extend the bar a little. I colored her with my Copic Markers. I stamped her middle two more times on BasicGrey design papers and cut out her out fit. I colored her with my Copic Markers. I used my computer to make the little sentiment - I needed a saying with spots.  I just dig her expression and posture! There's so many things she could be saying. :o) AI has a nice selection of words and sayings that go great with Rhonda.  I used Liquid Applique to give the beer head dimension.


Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

6 comments:

Tonya H said...

So cute! That is an awesome image!

Stacy H-W said...

Really fun card Trena!!! Love the foam on the beer!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Heehee! Now this is hilarious and so nicely compiled too. And, as always, love the way you color the images.

Rufus said...

ROTFLMAO!!!! Fantastic...not only is it a great looking card (great head on the beer!) but it's funny. We all need more funny in our lives. Thanks for the hearty chuckle,
R/

Amy E said...

Hahaha! I love love love this card!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

LOL LOL this is so funny and cute. I love the dot on her clothing and the color seem like a color some one drunk would see. TFS AJ~