Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Country Music Song


This week I'm working on creating a little scene with my "go to" stamps. 




You probably have your "go to" stamps also.  The stamps you use when you need a quick card - that occasion you just remembered, or your children you told you about. :o)  I just grab the Ai wooden fence, some grass,  and with any image and I can make a quick cute card.

First, I stamped and colored this poor tied up giraffe and the fence. The fence is so easy to color! Just give it a little shading and it's ready!  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color - love them...such vibrant colors and fun to blend!



Next I cut out the fence and base card. I laid my fence at the bottom of the card and drew a pencil line to show where to cut. I down the seam and across.


All that was left was to stamp the clouds and grass on the blue sky. I adhered everything, stamped the perfect little sentiment to match his expression and it was ready! 


Thanks for visiting!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Trena