Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weigh In Day

These Girlfriends are wondering "How did this happen?" How did my number go up?


 It could not have been all those M&Ms, lattes, cookies, and ice cream...noooooooooo, that wasn't it. :o)  I used the The Weigh-In Set (Sku#4049) to make this fun, bright card.  I used my computer to make the sentiment on the outside.  The inside sentiment is part of the set and just cracks me up.


I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers to match the design paper I had in my stash. I've had that paper for years, waiting for that perfect image - and the Girlfriends fit the bill!  I'm not sure which one of them captures my expression best when I look at the scale.


I used Sakura stardust pens to add bling to their lips and earrings, and a glaze pen on the scales.


Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!