Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nurse Norma says....

I'm working on a design for my children.


 They don't listen to me about eating healthy choices - perhaps they will listen to Nurse Norma (Sku#L4087). She has the look and attitude of authority - perhaps we all need to listen. :o)  I stamped her on Cryogen and colored with Copics. I also drew some detail on her little badge.



I chose the apple background because apples are associated with health - thinking (hoping) my children will make the connection and eat more apples than candy and french fries.   On the inside, I added a sentiment that I printed on my computer and an apple from the design paper.  The sentiment is something I tell children I know starting when there are little.


I added a couple final touches with glitter to her lips and denominational medium to her glasses and stethoscope.


Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!