Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You Did It!!

This week I'm designing graduation cards. I'm featuring the newly released This is Huge Set (Sku#4288)



 Isn't he adorable? And, he would make any graduate smile!  My experience has been that a grad's favorite  gift is money - that way they can pick out exactly what they want/need. :o)  This design will also work well for a gift card.  I colored him with Copic markers, I darkened his eyes and his smile with a multiliner and then cut out the image.





Next, I gathered my supplies and cut the base card to size. Based on my A2 size envelop, I cut the base card 6.5 x 5". I chose design paper and some ribbon from my stash to complement the little elephant.



I folded the base card and envelop in half and adhered one side of the envelop to the base card. For the second side, I put adhesive envelop side and folded the base card down on top.


I stamped a sentiment from the set on the inside.

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!