Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Favorite Color Combo Chart

Hello!
I've received some feedback that you all can not read the numbers on the colors on my combo chart. I'm sorry about that!! I'm including the photo here in a larger resolution. You should be able to click on it and see the numbers.  Please leave a comment and let me know that you can read it.  Thank you lovely people!!


Updated October 20th, 2012

The color combos that have a * in front are Leann's favorite colors from her DVD. Check it out!!

Here's the blank chart also in a larger resolution.


I store my markers in the Spectrum Noir Storage system.



Thank you for visiting!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!
Trena

8 comments:

Rach1fun said...

Thanks so much!!! Can see it great now :)

JLJ Designs said...

Thank you Trena!

Jen

Melanie said...

That's a really nice chart, Trena!

lizzyscraps said...

Thank you for the chart what a great way to record color combos!

Jo'Ell said...

I can't download the blank chart.. when I click on it, the picture comes up, but no jpg to download. help please? thank you!

Jo'Ell said...

Ok, nevermind... I figured it out. :) That's what I get for getting too excited and not reading all the way through. I just got these markers and am muddling through learning how to use them. just got too excited with the info! lol ;)

brenda said...

Thank you great charts, waiting for my markers to come in

Katherine Rabuffi said...

I realize this is an old post...but how did you decide to put your pens in order?