Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More Graduation Cards and Blog Candy!

I've been designing more graduation cards! We know so many people graduating - from high school and college and we are proud of all of them! 



To see the details of how to make this cute money/gift card holder, click here

To help celebrate graduations everywhere, I'm giving a way this adorable Ai This is Huge Set (Sku#4288) for you to make a special cards!!



To get in the random drawing:

1. Please leave me a comment telling me your favorite Ai image/set by June 16th 6pm central
2. Be a follower of my blog
3. Have a USA address

On Monday June 17th, I'll share the winner's name. 

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness, how did I not know about AI before??? I just went and started following them, their stamps are adorable. Lovin the Bird Brains!! thanks for introducing me to them.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

That elephant cracks me up. Beautiful set of cards. TFS

Mary Ann said...

Love the grats,Super cute!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

First of all, I have to say I love those cards you created. And, what a cute set the This is Huge set is...you sure used it for wonderful graduation cards. Second,I am a follower of your blog, and a US citizen. I also love to see what you do with these AI stamps. One I particularly love is the set called Lazy Boy Set. I don't own it but sure would love to have it. So I might have to try placing an order soon.

christi said...

the pedal pushers set is adorable. it reminds me of all of my friends and how silly we are. love the grad set. cute cards. thanks for sharing with us. i'm in the usa and have been a folower for a long time.

Caryn S said...

I love the Girlfriends sets, probably like a lot of people. My favorites of this collection are Party Girls and Picture Perfect, I can't decide which one of these images I like more!

Elisa said...

This is the first time I've seen Ai stamps and they are adorable! I think my favorite is the girlfriends series.