Friday, June 1, 2012

Paper Piecing with Meadow Cottage Bears


Introducing Meadow Cottage Bears!   They are just so darn adorable! :o)  Yesterday Stacy made a lovely easel card using the Happy Birthday set. This is image is part of the With Love set.   Here's a quick way to make a card that makes people think you spent all day. I used the paper piecing technique.

First, I picked out several coordinating design papers. Stamped bear on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers and on coordinating papers.


Next, I cut out the pieces and colored the roses with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I also colored a few spots on the design paper.


To adhere the pieces, I used a liquid glue.  It allows  a little more time for getting the pieces into place.


Take care and STAY POSITIVE!
Trena