It's Tuesday again, so that means Trena is here sharing!! Today, I am sharing the Destination image from the new Stamp It line. The line features several lovely silhouette images in a collage format. I picked this one because I love butterflies. Here's what I did to make this card.
- Stamped full image. Inked up around butterfly and stamp. I recommend Memento with alcohol based markers.
- I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color the butterflies.
- Next, I used and an ink blender tool and Distress Ink pads to add subtle color all around the Destination Image.
- I popped up the second butterfly with dimensional adhesive dots.
- I like to decorate the inside of my cards so I added a strip of design paper to pull the theme inside.
TIP: Create a color chart to show what combinations you like. This is especially fun to do with a friend. I did the one below with my stampin' Sister Marge and we had a ball trying different color combinations. We found ones we liked a lot and others that did not work. You can see Marge right here on Sunday's sharing her creative stamp art!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!