Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Puppy


Hello Ai Fans! You can tell this little puppy is just as happy as can be!


The background shows all the things he is happy about. :o)  Lots of colorful friends, cool houses, fire hydrants, bones, and love - what more does a puppy need?  I picked out my design papers before I colored - this is the best way to ensure your finished project is color coordinated. Usually I color first, then dig and dig through my paper stash to find a match. :o) I stamped the Dachshund (Sku#D973) onto Cryogen.


Next I colored him to match his background paper - who says dachshunds can only be brown and black?! :o)



On the inside I stamped Doesn t get better (Sku#E2805) and added some design paper.  Ai Zoo images are living the life! 



Supplies Used:


Thanks for visiting!


Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Trena