Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Paw Prints on Your Heart




 Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of one of the new adorable S.w.a.l.k. images!  This one is called Paw Prints.   I stamped the image three times. Once for my base image to color, a second time so I could cut out the little kitty. Both of these images were stamped onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers. I stamped a third time on design paper to paper piece the over-sized chair. My coloring tool of choice is Spectrum Noir Markers - love the bright colors and rich ink!



For her hair, I colored with the lightest marker first, GB1. I then added GB6 and GB7 in the direction of her hair. For the cat, I used three gray markers - IG1, IG4, and IG7.  I started with light, dark and then the medium to blend together. Then used the IG1 flicking back into the darker shades to give some texture. For tips on coloring with Specturm Noir Markers, visit the Spectrum Noir Blog!


I used my new eBosser and and the Darcie plaid background Emboss folder to give dimension to one of the layers.   I am really digging the eBosser!  I now have more choices on folders and it cuts and embosses in one pass!

List of Supplies:

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Trena