Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Living Life Out Loud


Hi Ai Fans!! One of the reasons I'm attracted to Art Impressions images is how expressive Bonnie makes them! I just love this pig's attitude. She makes me think she is living life out loud - I know, I know it's a pig. :o)


I stamped Dancing Pig (Sku#T1185) two times, once on Cryogen and once on design paper, so I could paper piece her tutu.   I stamped the barn image of  Harvest TF (Sku#4205) on a piece Cryogen cardstock for the background.



I masked areas and used Distress Inks to quickly fill in color for the ground and sky.



I colored the the pig and the rest of the scene.


I used dimensional adhesive dots to pop up the pig.


On the inside I added the sentiment  Doesn t get better (Sku#E2805) and a strip of design paper.



This little dancing pig has so much energy - I can just feel her living out loud!

List of Supplies:

InLinkz

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!


Trena