- Stamped image with permanent ink, such as StazOn, onto watercolor paper.
- I then scribbled the markers on my non-stick craft sheet and picked up color with the water brush. I skipped a section as I painted to allow for drying.
- For the windows I colored directly onto the paper with the tip of the water based marker.
- For the background layer, I scribbled a variety of markers to match my sky on the non-stick craft sheet, spritzed with water and then swirled watercolor paper around.
- I used a heat tool for quick drying. You can also let it dry naturally for a little bit different effect.
- Cut out and adhered all the layers.
- Used glitter glue to add some sparkling snow.
Stamps: Art-Kure Gold Hill Shaftsbury
Paper: Fabriano Artistico Extra White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb hot press, Stampin' Up! basic black card stock
Inks: black ink, Tombow Dual Brush Markers
Accessories: water brush, Stickles star dust glitter glue, Spellbinders Nestabilities die cut
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!