Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome to Your New Home!



The new Beatrix Potter images are so adorable and the perfect size when you need a quick card! I shared this card at the Crafter's Companion Information Blog today. Please visit there for lots of ideas and creativity!

This week, I am sharing a card with regular coloring. :o) I needed a quick card over the weekend. My life has been crazy, I needed a card and I REFUSE to buy one, so I just had to make one. There are so many ways to add color, sometimes it's hard to choose.  One thing is for sure! I am diggin' my Spectrum Noir Markers!  I colored this little scene in no time at all. I started with Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers. Memento ink what I recommend with alcohol ink markers. You'll want to make sure the ink is completely dry.  Here are the markers I used:
 

The design paper if from BasicGrey, base card and layer cardstock from Stampin' Up!. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut around my image.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Trena