Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Get Some Rest

Hello Beautiful Ai Fans!
Today I'm working on water coloring with water based markers.


For me, it's all about the coloring! :o) I colored Nurse Norma (Sku#L4087) using a combination of direct and indirect techniques. For the direct, I colored directly onto the watercolor paper and then spread color with a water brush. For indirect, I scribbled the markers onto a pallet,  picked up color with a water brush, then spread onto paper.

I  picked background design paper with a subtle design to make her pink uniform pop.  The sentiment I'll Be Back (Sku#F4089) fits her expression perfectly. I drew in detail on her little badge.


Please stop by tomorrow to see what cool design Crystal has for you.

Thank you for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

No comments: