Saturday, February 2, 2013

Published!



One of my designs is published in the spring issue of RubberStampMadness Magazine.  My card features images from Crackerbox Palace and Stampscapes.  I'm excited to be in there with two of my Stampin' Sisters. Across and up from me is a lovely design by TonyaVicky, owner of Crakerbox Palace, also has a cool, colorful scene in the issue.

To celebrate, I'm giving away a blog candy package!!   The package includes the spring issue of RSM, a set of Stampscapes idea cards (including one I designed) and several cute Crackerbox Palace images.


For a chance to win:
  1.  please leave me a comment telling me what you like about my blog and also what I can do to make you want to visit it more, by February 15, midnight pacific.
  2. be a follower of my blog
You'll be entered in a drawing and I'll post the winner on February 16th by noon pacific.

Thank you for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

14 comments:

KYCrafter said...

Congrats girlfriend!!!!

footsie180 said...

Way to go Trena! I have always loved your work. It is so colorful and always a new way to use a product or a stamp! You think out of the box! I love working with you at S.I. I am going out to get the magazine!
Fantastic!

MamaKaraba said...

I am a pretty new follower of your blog, so I looked back at some of your older posts. I LOVE your cards! LOVE the "TINA in Pink" one. You colored her SO cute! Also LOVE the butterfly cards from 1-25! You made such beautiful backgrounds!

christi said...

woo hoo! congrats on being published. I love the variety of the projects that you do and the humor and techniques! thanks for a chance to win blog candy of your published works and assorted goodies. it's always fun to visit. I read your blog posts every time they come.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations. I just got my edition today in the mail and saw that lovely froggy scene before you even mentioned it. As to your question on how to make your blog better...well, I am not sure you can. I have learned so much from you over the past months I have been getting your updates by email but now I am a follower too. I always look to see what you have done to inspire me and you never fail me. And, I love how you do your scenes. I will just say, keep your techniques and artwork coming as I learn a lot from you.

Stacy H-W said...

Congratulations my friend!! I am so proud of you!! :-) xoxo

Pippin said...

Congrats, Trena! Lovely to see the article.
Hugs, Pia

Cyndie said...

Congratulations on being published! That is very cool. I definitely envy your coloring technique. Not my strong suit...

Sandy said...

Congratulations, Trena! You go, Girl!!!

Crackerbox Palace Stamping Chit Chat said...

Congrats Trena, I hope everyone gets the magazine and reads your article and takes a good look at your card, you did such a good job with all of the greens. Thanks for using our stamps, you always make them look so good. Thanks for posting my pic too. Hope we can do it again!
Vicky Briggs

Papergirl said...

Congrats - I loved how you demo varied mediums for coloring. I go to your blog for a learning experience and am never disappointed - keep up the great work.

Jackie said...

Congrats, I just found your blog. It's awesome, I have been working on my coloring skills.

Sportymule said...

Love the creativity !!!

I want to learn how to make my own stamps from a picture is that possible

SportyMule -

Trena in Naperville said...

Sportymule,
Yes, you can make stamps from a picture or photo. Please say more about what you want to do. Are you talking about making your own stamps by carving or by creating a digital image that you can color? Please email me at tlynn@wideopenwest.com.