Monday, February 4, 2013

New Angelica Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to a creative, inspirational and  international hop!  After visiting me, be sure to visit the Crafter's Companion USA blog: http://crafterscompanion.blogspot.com/ to get more information on the these lovely images -  there will be nine new stamp sets and a coordinating CD-ROM.  Both the US and UK Design teams are having a ball with the images!

In the USA, The prize is four Angelica EZ Mount sets, worth $40. There will be one prize awarded to one winner.  The US prize is open to US residents only.
  • Participants have until Wed, Feb 6 at 9:00 PM PST to enter. The winner will be announced on CC USA blog on Thursday.


  • The winner will be drawn at random from one of the USA Design Team member's blog.  Please be sure to leave a comment on each blog - you have a better chance of winning. :o)

For my project today,  I picked Jessica to highlight.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  To add  texture to the mushroom, I dabbed around the top of it with the blender pen randomly.


 

I then cut her out so the sky design paper would be all around her.  After I adhered all the layers, I used a white paint pen to make the mushroom dots really pop out and I used stickles on her wings to give her lots of bling. I also drew in some of the detail I had cut out.


On the inside I added a sentiment from the set.


Please Hop around and see many more designs with the lovely new sets, and then go the to the Crafter's Companion Blog!

Roxanne O'Brien (US)

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

38 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

beautiful!!

Gill McCall said...

Loving the 4DD this will be falling into my basket soon! Your card is fab, love the autumnal colours. x

Debs said...

Love your card, it's beautiful x

Tracy said...

Beautiful card, ingenious use of the background too xxx hugs xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww so sweet beautiful colours.

Hugs Julie x

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is lovely, these images are gorgeous.

Jo x

pauline said...

Thats beautiful i love it xx

Sonia said...

Trena what a pretty card you have made with these new stamps which are so cute xx

Chitra Nair said...

Such a cutie pie image.. Loveeee your coloring.. Beautiful card..

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Trena, love the gorgeous design. Her wings are fab.

Donna x

racknana said...

Your card is amazing! I love that you glittered her wings and also that you cut her out and put her on sky paper for the background. I also love that you chose to include an insert in your card.

Su said...

Fabulous card, love the way she's almost 'floating' in the clouds - great idea! Good to see what you did to the inside of the card too.

Craftylollea said...

Fabulous card Trena....love the 4DD and ordered mine just as soon as I could, can't wait for it to arrive :)
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Christiana said...

Such a cute card and great idea to glitter up her wings. Adds such a nice touch!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

OMG .. the sky paper is just perfect!! it shows off the image beautifully!

Kathy S. said...

Great job! I love the sky paper.

Sue D said...

Wonderful card--I like your coloring and the glittery wings.

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, wow, wow! Your fussy cutting is amazing! And I love the white dots you added.

tndj said...

beautiful card and love the background. Makes your little girl just pop out. TFS

Emily H said...

Wow! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing!

Stacey Hoffstot said...

This card is soooo cute! The coloring on here is fabulous!

Kelly Massman said...

she looks great!

Cyndie said...

Wonderful card, I love the shimmery wings. I also think it was the right move to just go with the sentiment on the inside. The picture is beautifully put together.

harjules said...

Beautiful card :)

harjules said...

Beautiful card :)

Rosemary Rogers said...

Loving your card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. TFS

Denise said...

Your card rocks Trena! Love the coloring and awesome background paper.

DollyDaydream said...

Gorgeous card, love the spots! Mel xx

Karen Knott said...

These stamps are so cute, I'm loving this new collection. Your colouring is fab :)

Irene Watson said...

great card with really good use of the stamp. I love the sparkly wings and the colouring! x

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

absolutely beautiful.

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!Your coloring is beautiful,love your card,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

Maggie said...

Lovely card great colours and texture

Caryn S said...

I love the background paper you chose, it's so perfect for this cute little fairy!

KYCrafter said...

Beautiful as usual!! You always inspire me!! Keep up the great work girlfriend!!

UnikByYes said...

What an adorable image Trena! Your coloring is superb! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

8upscrapin said...

Wow what an amazing card , so very cute , amazing coloring .Love it all