Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Opposites Attract

This week I'm working on Valentines Cards.  I picked out this cute friendship pair to feature. 






I started with the background.  I scribbled a few marker colors on a nonstick craft sheet, spritzed with water, and also spritzed a little water on my paper (90 lb hot press water color). I dragged the paper through the color. Next, I scribbled markers on a pallet, spritzed with water and dripped at the top of the paper and let it run down. I also picked up color with a water brush and made streaks.  I just played with color until I was happy with it.




I stamped the Fur-Ever Set (Sku#4220) cat and dog on a piece of water color paper, sprinkled with emboss powder and heat set.  I picked up color from the palette with a water brush to paint the image.



Please check out the Ai Blog Thursday Challenge this week. It's going to be a fun one!

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!